Want to Join the Spiral Team?
Think you have what it takes? Use our General Inquiries form to share your interest, experience and a link to your online portfolio or resume.
Are you a seasoned, highly creative, graphic designer who walks the line between artistic expression and effective on-brand communication? Do you balance proven technique with beyond the box thinking for print, digital, website design, branding, direct-mail, display and package design? Applicant to possess mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
We’re looking for a passionate creative team player of undeniable integrity and motivation who stops at nothing to exceed client expectations and get jobs done with accuracy, punctuality and a positive attitude.
When applying, please include a link to your online portfolio and resume, if available.
This is an on location, full-time position at our Cohoes, NY office. No remote applicants will be considered for this position.
- Possesses mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Has ability to create original concepts and ideas for marketing, website, and branding campaigns
- Is a self-starter who works effectively with creative team to efficiently turn ideas into final approved designs
- Ensures their design concepts conform to specifications and production limitations
- Has excellent typographic skills
- Has excellent organization and communication skills
- Can generate properly formatted pre-production files for print and digital
- Can manage their assigned deadlines and requirements
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing tasks on time as needed
Candidate must provide a portfolio with exceptional graphic design samples and a good range of work.
Illustration, photography, social media and WordPress skills are a plus.
3+ years of design experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Are you an experienced, fearless developer who’s ready to jump in and collaborate with a dynamic creative team on a wide range of exceptional websites and digital projects? Applicant to possess a passion for serious coding skills, including CFML, PHP, JQuery and HTML5 with experience in responsive and adaptive design, mobile application development and beyond. Unparallelled attention to detail, innovative troubleshooting skills, and an eye for design a must, as is a commitment to bringing client projects to life from the sketchboard through flawless functionality.
Maybe you're a graphic design or marketing student seeking a real-world education opportunity. Maybe you've got some design or programming experience under your belt and are hoping for a starter position to begin your career. Dedicated to nurturing talent from our creative community, Spiral Design supports design, programming and marketing interns with limited-time or lengthy employment opportunities. Applicants must be self-motivated, trustworthy and dependable with applicable essential skills for their desired internship.
To be considered for employment or internship, please use our General Inquiries form to share your interest, experience and a link to your online portfolio or resume.