Want to Join the Spiral Team?
Think you have what it takes? Use our General Inquiries form to share your interest, experience and a link to your online portfolio or resume.
Account/Project Manager at Spiral Design Studio
Apply Online Here >
Are you highly detailed, organized, outgoing and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills? Do you have a passion for making a difference? Do you wish to work with a highly creative and motivated team? If so, we’re looking for you to join our growing team!
Please join us as our next Account/Project Manager to be the frontline voice of our agency, responsible for managing client communications, client projects, schedules and budgets. You serve as the intermediary between the client and the marketing/design team for branded marketing communications including: digital and print communications.
Please include salary requirements and resume.
Position is available for immediate fulfillment.
- Previous experience in managing accounts, sales, negotiating contracts and securing renewals
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Exceptional proofing and editing skills
- A willingness to go the extra mile for clients and team members to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to adapt and be part of a dynamic team
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees project management, schedules, and budgets for assigned client accounts
- Editing and proofing of marketing materials such as websites, emails, and print collateral
- Proactively responds to and resolves client questions and needs with professionalism and tact to consistently exceed client expectations
- Develop new business leads
- Develops, writes and presents proposals and contracts
- Develops accurate budgets, identifies increases in project scope and the fiscal impact of required project modifications or updates
- Tracks project billables
- Communicates with clients and creative team regarding the status of projects
- Works well with other staff in coordinating client project delivery
- Seeks new business and assesses the viability of clients and projects
- Assists team members with prioritizing and oversees scheduling
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing preferred with exceptional project management experience; active background with national clients a plus. Exceptional copywriting experience for both persuasive advertising and professional corporate communications. Superior client relations with highly effective communication capabilities. Persuasive and polished sales, presentation and public speaking skills. Meticulous organizational style with demonstrated ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously. Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork skills with proven experience in decision making, problem resolution, risk mitigation and crisis management. Relevant understanding and application of SEO and social media strategies is a plus.
*Benefits Package / Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Are you a seasoned, highly creative, graphic designer who walks the line between artistic expression and effective on-brand communication? Do you balance proven technique with beyond the box thinking for print, digital, website design, branding, direct-mail, display and package design? Applicant to possess mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Are you an experienced, fearless developer who’s ready to jump in and collaborate with a dynamic creative team on a wide range of exceptional websites and digital projects? Applicant to possess a passion for serious coding skills, including CFML, PHP, JQuery and HTML5 with experience in responsive and adaptive design, mobile application development and beyond. Unparallelled attention to detail, innovative troubleshooting skills, and an eye for design a must, as is a commitment to bringing client projects to life from the sketchboard through flawless functionality.
Maybe you're a graphic design or marketing student seeking a real-world education opportunity. Maybe you've got some design or programming experience under your belt and are hoping for a starter position to begin your career. Dedicated to nurturing talent from our creative community, Spiral Design supports design, programming and marketing interns with limited-time or lengthy employment opportunities. Applicants must be self-motivated, trustworthy and dependable with applicable essential skills for their desired internship.
To be considered for employment or internship, please use our General Inquiries form to share your interest, experience and a link to your online portfolio or resume.